Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Humor needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Humor needed

    I'm considering putting together an archival collection of the best local humor of this area. At least get them recorded and possibly put them into a book form, possibly an ebook. Appalachian people are known for their dry humor, and that's primarily what I'm looking for. Anyone that can help would be appreciated. I'm looking for humorous stories, whether true or not, people who can tell a good tale, contact info, etc. The best stories often come from the most unlikely folks. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Humor needed

    I think I know what this is about, and I am flattered but I just have to much stuff to do right now.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Humor needed

    [ QUOTE ]
    I think I know what this is about, and I am flattered but I just have to much stuff to do right now.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's not the type of humor I'm looking for! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •